The Flow Chemistry Society – operating from Kleinandelfingen, Switzerland – was formed by internationally recognized flow chemistry experts in 2010 to unite and represent those who are actively working on this rapidly developing field.
The Society is dedicated to enhance the public appreciation of flow chemistry and its integration into everyday practice throughout the world by delivering the latest knowledge and making it available for the entire chemistry community.
The primary goal of the Society is to stimulate the development and advancement of flow chemistry for the benefit and progress of the chemistry community, and, to provide a highlevel scientific forum for organic chemistry laboratories within the academic and industrial sector (including pharmaceutical, agro, fine-chemical, petro-chemical, fragrance industries) as well as in green chemistry and novel catalysis research.
In addition, the Society aims to foster the introduction of a new paradigm to the organic chemistry: to promote the transformation of present day’s organic synthesis processes into a more rapid continuous set of synthesis operations, which is more compatible with our envisioned sustainable world.
The Society will realize its goals through editing a scientific journal, organizing and hosting scientific events with emphasis on the interdisciplinary aspects of flow chemistry. We envisage further spread of the knowledge and technologies of flow chemistry to the field of biologics, bioanalytics, and nanotechnology, forensic and other sciences in the near future.
Dr. Ferenc Darvas
Founder and Chairman
Prof. Timothy Noel (University of Amsterdam)
Dr. Ferenc Darvas (Florida International University)
Szilvia Gilmore (InnoStudio Inc.)
Join the Society
Join the leading scientific global network today to start enjoying the benefits:
- Discounts on registration fees
- 25%-35% discounts on registration fees to all Flow Chemistry Society sponsored international & regional conferences to the existing members (varies by conference)
- Discount from the subscription price
- 25% discount from the subscription price (both online and printed version) of the Journal of Flow Chemistry and in addition 25% discount to the member’s institution/company (institutional access).
- An online scientific networking tool that makes collaboration among Flow Chemistry Society members faster and easier than ever before.
Apply for membership through our website:
Or download the printable form: